Sinister: and flash gordon was there...

FakingUpARampage at xxx.com FakingUpARampage at xxx.com
Thu Jul 6 04:47:35 BST 2000

dear sinister sisters and brothers...

cleaning out my outgoing mail folder is always nice.  i have mail in there
that i started to respond to since april.  lets start, shall we?

April:

Jen said:

<< And isn't Giles twee as  anything? >>

and Willow used to kinda be...   and Buffy obsessions are healthy, dont
worry.

Todd quoted from his school's newspaper saying:

<< Fans on the band's e-mail listserv have been known to post
 messages talking about how their days are going. Wuss factor number four. >>

is that us?

actually, my day went quite well, thankyou.
it was the last day of school before a well deserved 2 week vacation...
yippee!

tho i wasnt given back my copy of tigermilk, so heads shall roll.

i was thinking about it...  just now really.  we're not wusses.  we're
special. :)

Paul condescended:

<< "why didn't you do the bloody essays when you were given them. It would
have
 saved a hell of a lot of stress......." >>

but whats the fun in it?  c'mon, isnt everyone fond of hair pulling all
nighters?  when you've drunk too many cups of coffee and the caffine makes so
wired that your eyes are involuntarily shaking?  or you've been working at a
computer so long that if you look away the lack of scrolling might make your
brain explode?  and all that music thats been playing the background has
turned into mush, and you hear the lyrics telling you about elephants that
are standing behind you getting ready to steal your peanuts... but then you
realize that you dont have any peanuts, so in the middle of writing your
paper you have to have another cup of coffee and run to the store to buy
peanuts to appease the elephants that the music told you were there, but when
you look behind you and under your bed they seem to have dissapeared.  and
then you realize that they are gone because your cat has just climbed on your
computer and typed things and what was the beep?  ::gasp:: your cat just
deleted the paper that you've been working on for hours, and for some reason
the caffine kept you from saving the paper before going to the store.... so
you throw the peanuts (which are in a can, by the way), breaking the window,
so the house alarm goes off and the elephant that you were sure wasnt there
charges to go get the peanuts, stepping on your foot.  so you find yourself
without a paper or peanuts, with an elephant running about your front yard,
and a swarm of police asking you what happened while you hold your aching
foot.   then you remember, you dont have a cat.

luckily _I_ dont have a paper to do....

ok.  that was april.  i might have been on something when i wrote that little
rant, but honestly.. it was april, how am i supposed to remember?

actually, i can assure you that i wasnt on anything, as i am never on
anything.

now.. um.. this is from yesterday:

Genevieve said

> I love Electronic Renaissance.Is it really viewed as the stinker of
>  Tigermilk? I get a thrill at the echo-y voice sound effect part, "you'll
be
>  known as the boy who's always working..working..working..." Struan sounded
>  like such a little waif and now listen to the strength of those vocal
>  chords.Hot damn,momma!

oooooh!! thats the way i always feel when TIJAMRS picks up...    i would
purr, if i knew how to type it.

i have to apologize for my subject my last post.  you see.. it started off as
simply the inscription from the album, as that was what my eyes fell on when
i was typing it.  then i said... no no no .. someone would have used it
already.  so then it changed to 'please do not let them make me a monkey
butter sandwich"... but i'm a dork, and forgot to write sandwich.

americans -- happy 'we fought the law and the law didnt win' day...

i dont get to go see the fireworks.. and i'm very upset about this.  why you
ask? because they are bright and go boom and its like a garden in the sky.

did anyone ever post the spin review of the new album of which i have no name
for because i'm just not sure what to use now -- fishyclap or FYH or
FYHCYWLAP? i'm not, as i dont have it.. but it was a lovely review, giving
them an 8 out of 10.  i think they might have even refered to  beyond the
sunrise as good.

i for one am kinda indifferent on it.  i dont dislike it.  but i dont like it
either.  it confuses me.

so.. yes...  i've listened to my tape of bowlie a bunch of times.. and how
much do i adore winter wooskie?  (mucho thanks to everyone who wrote to tell
me what song is was, by and by the way...  you all are lovely)...  ok.. i
adore it so much.. and of course, i dont have it.  so, if anyone in jersey
sees a record store that has copies of it and you already have it.. please
tell me.  then i'll be a very happy bunny.

ya know what i've noticed?  how much you all have influenced my
writing/speaking style.  as above, i refered to you guys as lovely... i refer
to many people as lovely too...  but, before i joined sinister i never did.
thats just the main thing that came to mind  now... but its true.  and odd.
so.. yay?

another blatant request -- anyone with an mp3 of rhoda who wants to send it
to me?  or put it on an idrive or an x drive for me to get?  Please?! as, i
still havent heard it :(  (my icq number is 43539844 if you would like to
send it via there)... and i of course would be eternally greatful for this.

lawerence - yup, freaks and geeks is taken off.  thats what the tvguide
channel told me anyway. isnt it sad?

so... yes.. summer before senior year of high school.. i have to start
looking for colleges.  i'm scared.  very scared.  i have no idea where to
start, and i have no idea where to look, and i have no idea what to do.  any
suggestions? please?

i'm asking for quite alot this post.  i think i feel bad.  :(

and i'm almost sure that tomorrow morning i'll find a nice little note from
honey telling me to shut the hell up.

i love you honey.
i love you everyone else.

:)

i am going to be off now... so.. good night dear ones...

xoxox
Jes