Sinister: be a darling, won't you.

Magda Boom magdaboom at xxx.com
Thu Jul 6 09:57:20 BST 2000

Hello there,

after a brief flurry of two posts in as many days, I appear to have slipped a little. But fear not! My named is not punctuated with a Boom for nothing! Im still stuck in Pop Central, so no Belle and Sebastian for me. I say stuck, its lovely being stuck in pop central. Speaking of which:

that girl said:
>so you throw the peanuts (which are in a can, by the way), breaking the window,

In a mad rage last week I threw my copy of Tigermilk across the room aiming it right at the opposite wall, so it made a lovely crack! sound and the CD case broke apart. I was looking for sixties soul and all I could see was Belle and Sebastian Cd after Belle and Sebastian. I dont want Legal Man! I want Hes a Rebel!. You dont need to fall in love when youve got Sixties Girl Groups. And Sylvie by Saint Etienne.

then she said:
>but whats the fun in it? c'mon, isnt everyone fond of hair pulling all nighters? when
>you've drunk too many cups of coffee and the caffeine makes so wired that your eyes
>are involuntarily shaking?

Why yes, especially the night before an exam. Facts flying here there and everywhere, illegible handwriting, its fantastic, isnt it! And when you eventually collapse into tears, theres always lots of ugly boys at www.boycrazy.com to keep you company. I never realised that American people were actually trying to sound British, they must do it much better we do the other way round, throwing in a duh or a whatever or a gee or a bomb where we choose.

Magdas Tip of the week:

When youre linked up to the Internet at 2am, uploading photographs onto the world wide interweb - Remember, the room youre in has a funny lock, and if you close the door from the outside, it will lock, and you wont be able to get back in. That way you might avoid having to climb onto a wobbling crate on top of a step ladder in your pyjamas, rain pouring down, and leaping onto a roof covered with moss and cigarette ends with a view to clambering through the window.

It will make your Lara Croft fixation seem all the more real, mind.

Magda Boom

chickclick.com
http://www.chickclick.com
girl sites that don't fake it.