Sinister: don't shoot the teacher

the angel blackwell angel_blackwell at xxx.com
Thu Jul 6 13:08:52 BST 2000

okay, so the news around here is going really wierd. Michael Jackson as
Edgar Allan Poe...WHAT!?! you knighted james bond the other day as well it
seems...bond, sir james bond, well no one is gonna remember him for his
other crap performances are they??? then there was that poor biathelete that
got mauled by a bear in the NWT...i want to make a joke about canadian
stereotypes, but i feel bad for the poor girl...
is it bad to hit on your boss' son after he starts working for
you...heehee...but he's so cute, and so little...
so common guys, you reviews of FISHYCLAP are starting to dwindle...i haven't
listened to my copy for a week, i lent it to a friend of mine...well i'd had
his labradford cd for way too long...
i keep looking at the jeepster site hoping they're gonna post their tour
dates...i know they're not gonna come here...lil'isobel was hospitalized the
last time she tried to come to toronto... i know she won't be too keen on
coming here...
i learnt a valuable lesson on friday night...always watch your drink when
you're in a club my dear sinisterines...ghb doesn't mix well with anything,
and it made this boy do less than angelic things before losing all control
of his body...
hmmm...back to my morning injection of trance and caffeine...(B&S have been
banned from my workplace as well, senior vice president heard "shitty
wage...")
then angel blackwell

i come into work and realize the working day is almost done in the uk...not
fair...
i need to moisterize and reapply...