Sinister: fess up all you singaporeans!! among other things.

yellow bananas freezebum at xxx.com
Thu Jul 6 13:52:56 BST 2000

hello fellow villagers.

1. i just went to the list website and i realised that there are actually 3
other pple who post from singapore. fess up all of you!! i know it can't be
just me here, or hmv wouldn't have sold all their copies of FFGFJKGD on the
shelf within the first week.

2. thanks to everyone who responded to my question regarding the artwork of
3, 6, 9...

3. squat toilets piss me off. i'm surprised that they still exist.

4. pple on handsfree mobile phones always look like they're talking to thin
air. i like to laugh at them, if i realise it before i think they're
psychotic.

5. i always thought the line in TBWTAS was "she is as pure as the cauldron's
cold", which would be a fantastic line. then i read the actual lyrics today
and it's actually "the cold-driven snow". i was rather disappointed.

HY