Sinister: Tea in a Park-Warning: List abuse & Electronic renaissance mentioned!

Iain Radcliffe iaradcliffe at xxx.com
Thu Jul 6 18:01:49 BST 2000

Hello Tweezers, how's it hanging ?
I was thinking of having my Tea in a Park this weekend.
Would anyone care to join me? Oh go on.
I was thinking maybe a nice spot called Balado, near Kinross (Perth,
Scotland, Britain, The World, Solar System, Milky Way, Universe, Grain of
Sand in Cosmic Mindfuck Beach) in the shadow of a giant golf ball.
We can take tiffin and talk about precious things.

Let's say: 1pm outside the Orange Wedge phone recharging thingy ('cos some
woman was gushing about it to me today) near the Cafe Club tent.
Saturday and Sunday that is.
For recognition purposes, everyone has to wear clothes, eat an orange or
orange-related fruit like a mandarin or even tangerine and of course wear
their sinister credentials on their sleeve.

If anyone has a problem with time or place, then mail me and we can draw up
a new blueprint from the plans.
Right, can't be arsed thinking of anything else.
Jarvis
x x x

P.S. Sweetie - could you send me your number if you want to rendezvous. I
lost it whilst pished.

P.P.S. "Electronic Renaissance"