Sinister: bourgeiosie pastie

tim ellsworth t_ells at xxx.com
Thu Jul 6 22:24:16 BST 2000

i used to know with this lady named mary jo at the grocery store i w
previously worked at and the b n s song describes her to a t!  When I play
it on my guitar, or try anyway, i just ad lib some story she would make up
to get out of work.  She was truly an old, lonely pain in the ass but she
would have the most ridiculous things to say.
Anyway, my favorite song on the new album is either don't leave the light on
baby or too much love.  Chalet lines bums me out and the rest are so so.
This whole album seems to revolve more around the keyboard than the guitar.
There's also more male and female vocals which is a plus.  I don't know
though if I like this one better than any of the others.