Sinister: Election & Starbucks

vincent wong vincewong at xxx.com
Fri Jul 7 01:22:48 BST 2000

Actually a few people, mostly older, that I've introduced b&s to have often
compared it Donovan.  I know of a few of his songs, not much and I don't
really hear any comparisons between the two.  Well if you don't know I think
his most popular song is "mellow yellow"(?).
Starbucks only play their own cd's, and they are actually on a starbucks
compilation ( I know this cos I got a few friends who work as coffee slaves
at starfucks, oops I mean starbucks).  don't laugh, but starbucks actually
have some nice compilations, I've never actually seen the B&S compilation,
and I guess its no longer available (at their website anyways), I would love
to know what else is on the comp. though.  We have a couple of starbucks
cd's at work, and thier not bad.  One is an opera, and I guess the other is
suppose to music for an Italian cafe or something, it is rather nice in the
work and coffee enviroment.  BTW I hate starbucks coffee, I think I'll call
it the rancid coffeeshop.