Sinister: with your junior light-sabre.

Helen pixiemeat2 at xxx.com
Sat Jul 8 15:36:42 BST 2000

hmmm, I have had many listens to FYHCYWLAP, and inadvertantly making various
members of my family listen as well, on an 8 hour car trip to a funeral;
"i'm driving so i get to damn well listen to what i want",
(needless to say i drove for as long as my eyes could be forcibly pinned
open, so as to avoid tedious hours of god knows what skeletons are sitting
in my parents musical closet)

so for my two cents/pence/local monetary unit, i do think that 'the model',
'i fought in a war' and 'there's too much love' are definately the
highlights.
And there is a soft spot in my heart for 'woman's realm' as well - i like
the bit at the end where there are two different singing parts going on. And
family tree is so bloody catchy, which is a shame for me because i actually
don't really like it all that much. Except for the way that isobelle says
stupid.

Chalet lines, i often have to skip, and not because i don't like the song,
mind, its just a little too depressing sometimes. And that segue with 'nice
day for i sulk' i have to agree is kind of awkward.

Sorry am I just repeating stuff thats been said much better before? I
apologise. Actually i have been told that i apologise too much. so i don't
then. there :)

did i hear someone say pink floyd? Well i cat i know called pink is having
some kittens , and yes, you guessed it the father is Floyd. If anyone wants
a kitten, apparently the "piper at the gates of dawn" is already taken, but
"The Wall" they'll probably have trouble getting rid of, but anyhow both
names would make for some hilarious conversations around the house.

Personally I think those kittens would be the best thing to come out of pink
floyd in years. actually at all...;)

anyhow, better go now before i say something that'll get me beaten up.

Helen.

*and yes the subject line is what i thought a line from Le Pastie, was
originally.....hmmm, missed marketing opportunity if you ask me, think of
all the sinister kids wanting junior light-sabre's to go with their original
tigermilk and complete cd/vinyl collections. Jeepster, B&S and George Lucus
must be kicking themselves.