Sinister: nebulous nubile nymphs

Genevieve Wesley pookie59 at xxx.com
Sat Jul 8 16:33:40 BST 2000

Nubile: physically well-developed and sexually attractive but still
young.List favourite Christina Ricci has been described as nubile.
I can easily imagine Struan being surrounded by nubile supermodels(or
dancing nymphs,if you prefer)like those Brazilian superstars,Gisele and
Princess Honey,with their windswept tresses,endless sunkissed thighs and
heaving  bosoms. I'm going to have to stop writing heaving and bosom all the
time on this list.I've used it far too much already.But what sounds better?
Trembling,quivering,swelling?

>what is all this crap about there being B&S videos at icrunch.com, huh?
Gah! It's not crap.I wouldn't lie to you sinisterines:
http://www.belleandsebastian.icrunch.com/

Ok,from now on lets discuss the songs we love/hate the most but we have to
back it up with reason and this should all be done in the form of a
poem.This reminds me of English class."You simply can't say you love or hate
the book.You have to say why.Respond to it.Let those feelings out." I will
do next time.

Andy wrote:
>Now hold on a minute!  I wont have anyone having a pop at Isobel, I >happen
>to think that naked, big bums are the best!  I do like a girl >with a bit
>of a belly....its so womanly!

Now come on,was I having a pop at Isobel? I called her
delicious!Truthfully,I haven't yet had the pleasure of seeing this sumptuous
behind that everyone talks about so much.It's still just one BIG fantastic
mystery to me. Since the FISHYCLAP reviews have been running out,why don't
we just review what everyone wants to,deep down inside? I bet you could
bounce a coin off of Struans.
(Ahh yes,now I see why I didn't get any replies from MY fanmail.He think's
I'm weird ,doesn't he!when all I ever wanted was to be able to admire. Sob!
Struanne,my cruel temptress of the night)I'm jealous.Rachel,you lucky girl!
And purple calligraphy to top it all off! Ok,I am in love with coloured
pens,especially silver ink on black paper.They should be used more
often.Lovingly handwritten...mmm..email is a frigid ice queen...I can't
believe that Saucy Pole Dancin' Mark wrote to them too.And a poem.I am
amazed.I'm sure everyone in the world has gotten a reply except me. Now I am
going to fling myself upon my bed,sob into my pillows and cry out how unfair
life is.

Yes,lets discuss tennis.Well,the interesting stuff behind the actual
games,anyways.I can't believe my Papa actually prefers Martina to Anna.I
love Anna Kournikova,and she dates all those hot older hockey players.She's
just what a teenage starlet should be like..can you imagine her as captain
of the cheerleading squad? She'd kick you in the shins and go 'Oops..I must
have slipped!' while running off with your boyfriend. Congratulations Venus
though,she's so joyful!

No gigs till 2001? That seems so very far away.I have NOT YET SEEN BELLE AND
SEBASTIAN play live and I am beginning to think I never will until 40 years
from now I'll catch them on the Oldie's night at the racetrack.

with love,
Genevieve

p.s
I'm sorry Andy,I don't look like Isobel but maybe I can rustle up that
surgeon's mask she wore in those 'back in the day' press shots and you'll
hardly know the difference.