Sinister: Deep Pop Music

DelyM2 at xxx.com DelyM2 at xxx.com
Sun Jul 9 02:15:14 BST 2000

I work at a movie theater, and tonight my job was to pop popcorn in the upstairs room.  Anyway, there's a CD player up there and i brought along Bright Eyes and A Modern Rock Song to accompany me.  This kid i Work with noticed the Belle and Sebastian CD and got really excited because he thought it had something to do with Sebastian Bach from Skid Row.  For the most part no one else was upstairs with me, but every once in a while someone comes up there on their brake or for whatever. Some of my co workers were a bit rude about not recognising the music.   They were making a big fuss that they never heard it before and that it sounded like folk music or something.   Then again... I work at a movie theater.        I really have nothing more to say, and my words are not very colorful.    so..

so long