Sinister: SHEFFIELD PICNIC. Hop, skip or jump if you don't care.

Mr Smiley smiley at xxx.uk
Sun Jul 9 17:59:25 BST 2000

Hello,

After much indecision, mostly on my part I confess, the details of the Sheffield
Sinister picnic can now be revealed. Ready? OK.

Place.

    Endcliffe Park, Sheffield. Meet at entrance. There's some big gate type
things. If you haven't a clue where Endcliffe Park is or you don't know how to get
there, there's a load of maps at http://www.shef.ac.uk/travel/maps.html.
    If you get lost, or if you turn up late and we've all moved off somewhere,
ring my mobile on 07961 546354 somehow and I'll laugh at you. Erm, no apparently
I'm not allowed to laugh at you. Apparently I have to go and hold your hand and
show you where we all are :)

Time.

Saturday 15th July, 2pm... nuff said.

Other.

People should bring food and/or amusing things to occupy an afternoon. But if it
rains we're going to the pub.

So hopefully I'll see you some of you there. And don't any of you even *dare* to
think about going to the London picnic instead, on the same day :)

Mike
:o)

For even more confusing gibberish email me at smiley at rebelmonkey.freeserve.co.uk
or Katy D at jellybabs at hotmail.com