Sinister: john jacob jingle heimerschmitt...

FakingUpARampage at xxx.com FakingUpARampage at xxx.com
Mon Jul 10 05:40:27 BST 2000

hello dearies...

paul said:

> On that  occasion we established that some of us actually *are*
faux-British.

ya know what i once did? i claimed to be canadian.  for some reason, i have
an obsession with the great white north ::sighs::... i want to be canadian
when i grow up.  not just a citizen, but someone with canadian lineage and
everything.  i have some sort of weird fascination with them.

i got contacts today.  i'm not having any trouble with them really, other
then they feel so damn weird.  i dont know if i like it or not.  i'll find
out tomorrow when i wear them for longer, and try to actually function.

katrina mentioned that there wont be any tour dates till 2001... but!!! do