Sinister: Apple Butterless

Brian Pennington cellophanesky at xxx.com
Mon Jul 10 06:33:43 BST 2000

Hello,
	I would like to start out by saying that apple butter is one
of the most delicious substances on earth. I think it should count as
a fruit! There are real apples in there, if you get the good stuff.
The good stuff, as I've found, is in jars hawked by various
organizations every year at the West Virginia state arts & crafts
fair, which I unfortunately managed to forget about this year, and am
therefore apple butterless, which is a terrible thing.
	Speaking of West Virginia, I went to a luau here (aka party
with lots of booze and a vague Hawaiian theme) and so many people
commented on my TWATTYBUS shirt! I had no idea they had managed to
infiltrate the hollers and valleys and cricks of West Virginia so
fully. Well, some of the luau-goers were from off in Virginia
somewhere, so I guess they don't count, but one or two of those
people I think were genuine West Virginians. To make things stranger
our local entertainment newspaper reviewed the new album. I won't
give the review to you all though because I'm sick of the things.
	After having been in a play version of The Wall (I did it
because I liked the director/cast) and been the ass/judge at the end,
I'd like to say that I can't stand most Pink Floyd. There are a few
songs I enjoy though, but mostly only when sung by a chorus of
teenagers in various harmonics. Getting to scream things at an
audience is rather fun as well.
	Oh, and interestingly enough, my friend informed me that
another name for an Arab Strap is a 'Scrunchy.' Not to be confused
with the kind you use to keep your hair in a ponytail. Don't ask me
how she knew that. Speaking of sexual perversion, I would like to
take a moment to explain that when I said my life was children and
zippers rather than strings and crescendos, I didn't necessarily mean
children and zippers had to go hand in hand. I am not a member of
NAMBLA!
	So, I'm going to take my leave, but before I go I'd like to
leave you all with some words of wisdom. Those being: Always wear
your B&S shirts. You never know who you might meet...but hopefully
they will all be over the age of 18.

--
Brian Pennington, aka Mick McMick | cellophanesky at mac.com | ICQ# 39021436
Sandcastle Records: <http://www.indiepages.com/sandcastle/>