Sinister: T in the Park

Jason Andreas jasonandreas at xxx.net
Mon Jul 10 13:12:29 BST 2000

Highlights of the weekend:

Meeting up with tons of my friends. Crowdsurfing to Iggy Pop - the man has
remarkable
power for his age. The singing of total nonsense songs on the way back to
our respective lifts. My friend Andrew's sheer exuberant enthusiasm when he
came from
the Leftfield/Carl Cox set. The Elvis Cleaning Co. Her from Chewing The Fat.
Seeing Soulwax (with the mighty Casio guitar playing the Star Wars theme)
for the third time. Karn giving me a thimbs up during the Looper set.
All the bands I saw being totally storming.

Lows:

The weather. The prices. The huge mudbath that the whole place became. The
two hours wandering around in the cold and wet mud trying to locate Andrew's
dad before *both* our batteries ran out on our mobiles. Muse being moved to
clash with Travis. Death in Vegas, Day One and Soulwax all clashing. Being
forced to drink Diet Irn Bru when the stalls ran out of regular. The huge
holes in my boots that turned my feet all squelchy.

All in all, the music totally won the day - it's the most fun I've had in a
while, and I'm definately going back next year if money allows it.

--Jason Andreas

If nice guys finish last, then I'll never finish at all...

ICQ: 45821217  AIM: RadioJase