Sinister: stockwell day wins

adventures as an angel angel_blackwell at xxx.com
Mon Jul 10 13:48:49 BST 2000

i read the funniest thing this morning...
f%^KINGuParAMPAGE said that they wished they were canadian...i have never
seen or heard that utterance in my little life. well, you're on your way to
being canadian: we all wish we were something other than what we were born.
if you wanna see faux-british come out with me one night. little boys/girls
dressing up and dancing how they think the british should be, problem is
their perception of british comes from quadraphenia (however one spells it)
and gregory's girl. now i'm included in this little group of posseurs...i
have a lot of old pics of my parents during their mod days...mr kado made
fun of my hair the other week cuz i'd brushed it all down (he's used to
seeing me in full flamer style)...we all just wanna be pretty.
ummm...i'm not gonna hit on the boss' son...you can look all young and
innocent, but in talking to him, i've realized that he his young and
innocent...i'm now officially a dirty old man...plus it was all fantasy, i
already have my own dirty old man...
b&s not touring until forever...oh well, i guess i'll just hafta go out and
get myself a tragically hip ticket...i now own 2 7"ers and still haven't
listened to them, why you ask? i don't own decks of any sort...my little
sister offered me her mickey mouse record player. i think i'll hafta settle
for that system, i really wanna hear tompaulin...to the person who was
compiling a list of the most approachable b&s tunes...hmmm...our favourite
band is very hard to describe isn't it...i've stopped trying...you really do
hafta just play it for your friends...
well, i'm off to configure my palm pilot...heehee love the way that
sounds...
the angel blackwell