Sinister: Ahem

Andy Flynn andy_flynnie at xxx.com
Mon Jul 10 15:33:10 BST 2000

Arse Biscuits

Its Monday and me 'ead is in bits!  Weekends and drinking and thinking
really can mash your melon good and proper!!

I'm stuck in a windowless garage of an office in Twickenham and its pissing
down outside.  I wanna get out of the city people!  I have no news other
than I saw my God son (God Son to be)for the first time, and its the first
time I've ever felt a flicker of paternal love for a baby.  I held him for a
good few hours, and me and his father played it B&S and black box recorder
full blast and the little neo-nate loved it....well he didn't cry....maybe
we just couldn't hear him!

So this broodiness is concerning me as thirty looms ever closer!

I also met an ex girlfriend who I last spoke to 3 years ago.....that was a
weird one.....and before genivieve quips...she looks nothing like
isobel...She's gotten far too skinny!  But that little meet up severly added
to the melon mashing!!...Hmmmm!

Hands up who else is tortured today!

Bloody work.

Back to it I suppose