Sinister: Fun with sharp objects

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Mon Jul 10 22:06:12 BST 2000

Hewwo,

Mmmm, Jason went to T in the Park. I wonder, did he ever get to wave his
'Sinister is a bit freaky' sign at Stu D? Looper are good. They tell grate
bedtime stories.

Oh, oh, but I was being an undercover kid at the local grungers hangout.
Well, not really undercover, because I stuck out like a belle and sebastian
fan among grunger. Oh wait, that's what I was.

So I don't know what made me go, but I went along, anyway, and everyone was
in black and had mad eye make-up, and nirvana and satan is cool tee-shirts,
and I was in the corner with flares and angels on my top, and then they all
started laughing at me, and threatening to eat me and stuff, and I honestly
thought they would, but they never, because this loud band came on, and
started screaming 'fuck', and they all liked it and thought it was grate.

But I wasn't that keen, but my friend who was with me, said that I wasn't
allowed to read (since I'd brought Catcher in the Rye with me. Well,
actually, it just sort of lives in my bag, in case I get bored and I need
something to read) or she'd hit me, and believe me, I'm really really
terrified of my friend. (Nice basis for a friendship, fear, isn't it?).

Anyway, when it was over, we walked to get a bus home, but we ran into two of
the hardest hard kids, who were drunk. So they shouted to us, and I said we
should make a run for it, but my friend wouldn't so they ended up coming over
to us, but here's the weirdest part, they were so drunk that they decided to
like us. So in the end my friend started chatting to the most sober one, and
I had a really drunk hard kids slobbering all over me, and telling me she was
really sorry and how she secretly liked me (which was crap, she was just
drunk).

So I ended up buying her fanta juice to help her sober up, but it didn't
work, she just spilled it all over her, (and me) and I ended up just finding
her a seat and then making a run for it. But now I sort of wish I could have
had a camera, because then I'd make sure she never gave me hassle again.

That's my big long story.

But I'm now the proud owner of a pair of age 5-6 fairy wings, which I've been
wearing about glasgow. Which is where I went with my friend Ross, who does
impressions of war veterans and orville. And I'm not scared of him because
he's nice to me and he didn't make me take them off or anything. So that was
good.

I'm going to be the Fairy Godmother in a panto of Cinderella. I think they
let me have the part, because I've already got the wings. But I wrote the
panto. Not on purpose, I was only supposed to help, but no one else wanted to
do any work on it.

I'm going on holiday this Sunday, so I spray painted my old wee guitar, to
take with me, so now it's an even bigger mess, but i sort of like it. I'm
really excited, and I've packed already. How sad is that?

Is there going to be another Glasgow picnic? I would organise one, but I'm
rubbish at that sort of thing. Glasgow picnics are FUN.

I'm going to go now. This mail is too long, but at least it passes the 15
minute rule. Is there a too long rule? If there was, this would probably
break it. Oh well.

Hugs,

Jen