Sinister: PROG ROCK, MY ARSE!

Knightowl knightowl at xxx.net
Tue Jul 11 03:22:15 BST 2000

> Now, I'm a reasonable man,

Apparently not.

> but i WILL NOT STAND for this kind of talk.  Pink Floyd are sad old
hippies

They are quite wealthy, so likely not too sad. As for hippies, they actually
never were. Well maybe Syd was, but the pink Floyd were always much more
than what the majority of their fans thought they were (eg. dark Side of the
moon, the "hippie drug album" actually being about mental insanity) - much
like a modern day sinister little band I can think of ;-)

> yer dad liked, they are not for the likes of us,

My my aren't we in a little snit. Who is this "us" you speak for child?

I thought this sort of prejudiced narrow minded nonsense was frowned upon
here? perhaps not.

In any event, try not to talk through that "arse" of yours ok Stephen.

"Please don't let them make me be a monkey butler",

Ed