Sinister: Infinite Jest and Apple Butter

Chris Paluch keleidoscopic at xxx.com
Tue Jul 11 08:09:22 BST 2000

Hello Sinister People,
It has been a while since I wrote but something has
finally compelled me to post.
I love Apple Butter, and Canada.
Canada, which brought us probably one of the few
decent(not great) periods of american pop music...the
Hip, sloan, Veda Hill and julie dorian, and other like
people.  And Much Music is slightly better than MTV
and Much Music two is alot better than M2!!!
I decided that it was neccassary to move as close to
Canada as possible in case US just lost it, and that
to me was Vermont.
Yes I to wanted to be Canadain, I do not blame canada
for one thing.  I imagine that one day a large group
of outcast americans and people who are just fed up
will move to canada.  That or one day New England will
secede from the United States and become part of
Canada, sort of an Infinite Jest situation.  Because I
am sick of the United States.  A good deal of possible
scenerios come to mind for people just sick and tired
of the United States craving a parliment. or something
similiar.
And I really like Apple Butter!!!

I lack the lineage though, so I really do have no real
reason to want to be Canadian, other than lots of
trees, and lots of snow.

That and thier tends to be a bit more sweater and
black glasses types. Maybe that is just because of the
cold weather.

B&S comment, what no tour till 2001...I wonder if they
really are becoming like xtc...another cultish super
shy pop band that hit a chord with a good deal of
people.  Maybe we will have Straun talking as a potato
soon in a promotional video, that would be fun.

Chris

Wow we have really gone off topic again.

=====
The sole member of the Lost Letter Society
A society dedicated to turtle lovers everywhere.
Http://www.mp3.com/LostLetterSociety