Sinister: 2001: A Spazz Odyssey?

Peter Miller pjmiller at xxx.es
Tue Jul 11 15:55:56 BST 2000

No gigs until 2001? Heavy bummer. Still, chin up, before long death will be
eradicated and then three years between gigs won't seem like such a long
time. In fact three years will be the length of the average b-side. Queues
to get into gigs will be thousands of miles long, and once you've negotiated
the Tiannamanesque crowd around the bar, your pint will be as big as the one
they used to advertise on the telly  - "Whitbread bitter, Trophy bitter, the
pint that thinks it's a quart!" Not only will death have been eradicated,
the past will have met up in the middle with the future and there'll be no
more sufferation. But everyone will look like Eddie out of Iron Maiden.

Sounds like a Floyd album, doesn't it? I once read a huge article about the
making of Dark Side of the Moon in what Duke used to refer to as "Mo-Jo"
Magazine. Sadly, I no longer have it, but if I remember correctly they made
it on the cheap, with sellotape, etc, and didn't expect it to sell. I could
be muddling this up with Tubular Bells, mind. I read a huge article about
that too.

Pixidustlady, Chuck D is the singer with Public Enemy.

Peter