Sinister: b&s/go-betweens interviews

Alex at xxx.net> Alex at xxx.net>
Tue Jul 11 21:12:47 BST 2000

Hiya you load of filthy list slappers!

It's been all too long, so nice to see you, to see you - nice... Indeed.

Life in Amsterdam is livened up (!) from time to time when I get to do a
nice little interview or so, and there are two coming up that I think may
interest you.

Here's the scoop and the veritable deal:

I'll be talking to Master Mickelas Cooker of our very own B&S, along with
those two from the Go-Betweens in mid-July (seperate interviews, mind).

On the site I help run, we've got a new type of feaure called the 'Hot Seat'
(I came up with the title, so all blame goes to me). It's basically a
rip-off of Q's 'Cash for Questions', except that - well - there's no cash.
You do however, get, to send in your very own questions to me, and we'll -
the mag - pick the best 20 and ask those in the interview. Not only does it
save me a bit of work, but it often ensures a lively little discourse...

So, if you have something nagging you'd like to ask Mick or Bob and Grant,
send your questions to me at alex at kindamuzik.net.

Cheers, and I'll keep you up-to-date as when everything goes online, etc.,
etc.

Alex