Sinister: Le Picnique du Sheffield

Katy Dutton jellybabs at xxx.com
Tue Jul 11 21:29:43 BST 2000

I haven't posted for ages, what with being away and all and I'm still all
excited about practically touching Goddess, sorry, Geddes (TM David) in Fopp
on Byres Road.  The streets really are paved with gold.  Or cheese, as that
film (cartoon) would have you believe.

A bit more content:  I've got free tickets for High Fidelity (courtesy of
the fabulous Uncut magazine) on Thursday, which is exciting, because it
looks bluddy grate and they play Seymour Stein and talk about them as you
all know, soo... <catches breath>

<Throws breath> (Sorry, pathetic I know...)

Okay, PICNIC...

The setup is working, I feel proud of my baby (Magic's and Mike's too, I
suppose I'm more a surrogate mother).  Just to reiterate:

Time:  2:00
Place:  Endcliffe Park entrance, Sheffield

Just look for a bunch a manic twee people.  I for one will be sporting my
delightful B+S badge, the one with the swearing boy (David) on it.  If
anyone still has any map queries, mail Mr Smiley :)

Feel free to come and raid my house after, the parental unit are in Cape Cod
for two weeks.  UNless you're drunk and scary that is.  Hehe maybe
not...anyway.  The picnic is going to be GRATE, and I'm looking forward to
it :)  Thanks in advance for coming (just watch noone turn up now, Katy...).

Katy xx

'Bright lights, cat fights, leave me cold'