Sinister: i feel beautiful when she says i am beautiful

Blake hamibe02 at xxx.edu
Wed Jul 12 04:07:32 BST 2000

it has been a while, i realize, so forgive me for being unchanged/not
updated/not quick/quite slow/somewhat sluggish/or just plain boring.

i just saw the WHO three times in the past two weeks and they were the best
shows i've ever seen.  it may be because i'm an obsessive fan who needs to
be stopped, but they certainly were the best shows 'musically' despite the
'there are my heroes on the stage, let me soil my pants' feeling.  for those
of you who still love 70s WHO they played Bargain, The Seeker, Let's See
Action, and I Don't Even Know Myself.  great stuff.

i just love the new b&s album.  there's too much love is my favorite b&s
song of all time.  and i like family tree, very much.  call me in the
minority.  whatever.

hi to marie who just posted.  sorry i've been very very slow on reading all
of the posts, but i promise i will read every single one of them, i promse.
i promise.

ok so i fell in love last week and it sucked and was great at the same time.
i was actually staying at a listee's house, well, sorta.  well i was with a
listee, at an arbitrary house.  anyways we went to the barnes and noble in
downtown philly and we went to the cafe, and saw everyone with their laptops
and their frappathingees and there was this girl working there, making these
hard to pronounce drinks, and i just totally fell in love.  for those of you
not there, i will describe her to you:  she had sort of auburn/black hair,
stretched back into two little pigtails, big colorful eyes, and a smile that
was impeccably rabbit-like.  it was a perfect combination of all the
elements.  and then she took off her blouse (easy, she had a shirt on
underneath) because she said it was hot.  hot indeed.  yikes.  anyways i did
my shy routine and just said 'bye' on the way out.  but that was it.  and
for the next two nights i didn't sleep very well and had stomach aches and
all kinds of love sick things.  it was horrible.  and yet exciting and
wonderful at the same time.  very strange.  i think i need to be committed
for my stupidity.

i remember her name, but i dare not say it here.  it rhymes with 'kissy'
though.  ha.

sorry for all of the smut.  remember my age.

is there any way that someone can turn back time?  i'm slowly developing
something that will do the trick.  give me 60 years.  i'll get back to you.

bye for now
blake
the nerdy shy eyed pacifist

silence is the sound of the wind masturbating.

http://members.tripod.com/nucleartrout