Sinister: PROG ROCK, MY ARSE!

Geoff Sheridan geoff at xxx.uk
Wed Jul 12 11:29:12 BST 2000

Thankyou Carsmile and Casarotto for your intelligent thoughts on the
'floyd. And indeed knightowl for your, well...  thoughts.

I am able to settle this argument once and for all.

I am in the fortunate position of having never knowingly listened to
a Pink Floyd recording, and therefore have the unique perspective
that only such noble ignorance can allow one to achieve. The
following statement is my considered opinion and is, as such,
incontrovertible:

Pink Floyd are f*cking shite.

One does not often have occasion to use such language, but in this
case I make an exception.

>I thought this sort of prejudiced narrow minded nonsense was frowned upon
>here? perhaps not.

There are times when it is one's solemn duty to speak the truth.

I don't expect to hear any more argument about it. Play nicely,

Earl Sheridan d'Orange III