Sinister: Magda replies

Magda Boom magdaboom at xxx.com
Wed Jul 12 12:29:46 BST 2000

Well hello.

You know when I said funny soul rhymes, I meant amusing soul lyrics which rhyme words like Steady with Betty. Not tell me what records to buy. That in itself is a stuck record. But thankyou Jay, that box set does sound rather dreamy.

>if i ever met magda i'd get her drunk

Oh dont worry darling, Im quite capable of doing that all by myself. Not without company, but by my own means. I think the Ouzo might have crystallised in my stomach like they warned it might, with a Just Add Water system ready to jump right back into action. I am currently enjoying breakfast in the ruins. Rice crispies, Earl Grey and Malborough Lights, and a copy of the mirror, because even though it pained me somewhat to pick it up and giggle at it, theres the Queen Mothers revolting old face on the front today, with the caption Smile everyone...shes nearly there Yes, please *do* hurry up and die! It appears, on second glance, that theyre talking about her turning 100 in 23 days.

>I thought this sort of prejudiced narrow minded nonsense was frowned upon >here?
>perhaps not

Oh sugar, were talking about Pink Floyd..PINK FLOYD. Hello? Lights on, no-ones home? My Uncle likes Pink Floyd. Hes got copies of their albums along with his tape of the Verve, for the car. Ive been playing the Beastie boys in The Car to confuse the skateboys, its highly amusing. Their ears perk up at the sound of something familiar and they screw up their jump. Do we have any Skateboys present? Id like to meet a boy with a board who likes Hip Hop and also mopes around in cardigans stained with Rice Pudding. Now *theres* an idea for a personal ad.

So, picnic on Saturday. Im not meeting you kids in some Grimy pub as itll be another morning in the Retail Game for me. Ill see you on the Hill later brandishing a bottle of Red. I might wear a badge which say my name, say my name, say my name.

If no one is around you, say baby I love you.

Magda

chickclick.com
http://www.chickclick.com
girl sites that don't fake it.