Sinister: The definitive word

Andy Flynn andy_flynnie at xxx.com
Wed Jul 12 10:16:10 BST 2000

Right!!

Who started all this Pink Floyd Bollocks??  Come on ....Own up!

I can't believe I've been drawn in to this debacle!  They are / were a load
of shite......always!!  They are middle of the road pants....often touted by
scallies in the mid eighties because they were without the capability of
musical reason and behaved with pack mentality.

Their so called crowning moment.....the wall....I watched completely
untouched!  Why are we talking about them....please god dont say that
someone compared them to B & S.....If that did occur then what can we do to
get that person expelled from this list as they obviously have no musical
reasoning whatsoever either!!

If we are going to talk about the million or so other good bands that exist
apart from B & S then lets do it....but please will everyone just stop
giving column space to the terrible...Floyd.

All my fathers uncoolest mates like them for F**Ks sake!

Stop it,......and stop it now!

Genevieve!

I was diheartened to see my ex had lost a lot of weight and looked
waiflife.....It made her eyes seem to stick out and she had shrivelled
lips.....she looked more like a mackeral than isobel

Andy