Sinister: this is just...... supposed to be a quick message

sophie watkinson sophie at xxx.uk
Wed Jul 12 15:24:59 BST 2000

hey. haven't read any of my digests for a month. don't boot me off. i
was away and, to be frank, couldn't be arsed to catch up when i got
back.

life is never dull in limbo. after finishing school and before starting
uni my life has become the best i fear it ever will be. the intensity of
the fun i seem to be having at the moment is not only frightening, but
exhausting. i hope fatigue doesn't conquer all and put a stop to this
'crazy life'.

*b&s content*

CHANCE MEETING WITH FELLOW SINISTER LISTEE EXCLUSIVE!!

Breeze 2000 (local free festival in leeds). i was bored. i was tired. i
was amazed at the amount of 14 year old punks around these days. a
stranger walks up. "hello, are you sophie?" "yes" "i'm charlie, from
sinister". i was suprised. and happy for a day. it wasn't my upside down
badges that did it either.  does that mean i look sinister?

hi charlie.

i also bumped into my lost love at said 'festival'. he spoke to me for
the first time in a year. although he's on my mind, i am suprisingly
undepressed about seeing him again. maybe that means i'm over it.

maybe not....!

i'm going away again tommorow for two weeks which means i'll have to
delete a load more digests when i get back ( i AM a lazy get) so i hope
i don't miss too much.

--
sophie

unpopular before being unpopular was popular