Sinister: Devon knows how they make it so creamy

Nick.Dastoor at xxx.uk Nick.Dastoor at xxx.uk
Wed Jul 12 16:12:40 BST 2000

> The band played a cover of 'I've Got Something On My Mind' at the Manchester
> Town Hall in December 1998.

Sorry, meant 1997.  Which gives me a chance to say  how cross I was at David
White's dissing of university library staff.  I had to go outside and take a
deep breath.  They do a VERY DIFFICULT JOB in VERY DIFFICULT CIRCUMSTANCES for
VERY LITTLE PAY.   It's not all stamping books you know.

Good to have Adrian Evans back.  I was starting to think he was mindmonkey.
Where's chippy eileen?

I started 'Billy Liar' again this morning, which I last read when I was 13.  It
was the best set text that I ever had.  Made me laugh like an idiot on the tube.
Don't you hate it when idiots laugh at books on the tube?

Overheard in the lobby:  "Yah, I think he's in Burdeaux."  I nearly piped up
"Those in the know... choose Bordeaux" in a kind of involuntary reflex.
Crackerjack!

N. xx