Sinister: Funny goings on. And a picnic.

Mr Smiley smiley at xxx.uk
Wed Jul 12 17:25:27 BST 2000

Hiya Sinister,

    Funny things have been going on with animals, for some reason. They've all
gone really mad. Maybe it's the lunar cycle, or the impending end of the world. Or
the ghost of my great aunt Bessie.
    I was walking through a field, full of cows. And it was getting dark, and it
was cloudy. Anyway, just before the sun set, it broke through the clouds and
bathed the field in orange light. At this exact moment, every cow in the field ran
off to the other side of the field. It's odd. Cows are supposed to be these big
dopey creatures that stand munching grass all day. To see them *gallop* is
bizarre. And it annoyed me because I had, of course, gone there to talk to the
cows. My brother had been pissing me off, you see. And when something pisses me
off I like to go and pay the cows a visit. This causes problems when they've all
been slaughtered, of course.
    It might have looked twee, but I had angry music on my Walkman (because my
brother had been pissing me off) and so it just seemed terrifying.
    And today I was walking back from town having visited the post office to send
some tapes, and I was walking through a field, and this little bird started to fly
round me in circles, really quite close. Just a metre or two away.
    I think the animals are trying to tell me something.
    Oh and I'd like to take this opportunity to say that my boss is a wanker, and
I'm just weighing up the pros and cons of telling him this.
    On a lighter note, you all have to come to the picnic in Sheffield, Endcliffe
Park entrance, 2pm. Mail me for more details. I realised that you might have
trouble spotting us. Katy D and I are going to try and get there first. So look
out for me. I look like a 6 foot tall skinny computer geek. For some reason.

    Bye,

Mike
ICQ: 73775341
www.rebelmonkey.freeserve.co.uk

PS. I really love the way "doing a Euen" is entering the nation's phrasebook.