Sinister: The monster from twee

MCFC9 at xxx.com MCFC9 at xxx.com
Wed Jul 12 19:20:26 BST 2000

Hello listeroos.

This is my second post, as I have a longing to make my name know to all of
you pasty-faced vegan geeks.  Just wanted to run over some quick things,
throw in my two cents worth.  First of all, I had a B&S dream last  night.
Well, kind of.  Me and a friend we're travelling in a very large purple
pickup truck that in someway reminded me of a bed, and all of us were playing
musical instruments, and I was trying to avoid sitting next to a dirty old
man who seemed to rather like me.  Well, anyhow, Struan and Isobel showed up,
and Struan told me my trumpet playing was shit.  It's funny because he's
right.  I'm a boy who plays guitar, not the trumpet.  And Isobel just stood
there looking pretty, even though I knew that she knew I was thinking about
how all you sinisteroos like her bottom.  Confusing?  Ok, in other news, I
like libraries, but not the ones run by local governments, as they hardly
ever have decent books to read.  I thought every library in the world had "On
The Road" by Jack Kerouac until a few weeks ago.  Ok, Floyd is shit.  I need
to go, my chicken is burning!!!!!!

Mike
The monster from twee