Sinister: One Of These Days

David Moore Daf_Moore at xxx.com
Wed Jul 12 20:50:47 BST 2000

Hi FLOYD Fans

Who Are Prog?
Would they rock my arse, too? Are they responsible for Carsmile Steve's
muscle damage?

Obscured By Clouds
was the dull 70's film with an OK Floyd soundtrack (for David White)

Ummagumma
is actually OK, Nick D (at least the live album is - the studio one is pooh,
except for Grantchester Meadows) so you should give it a listen. Oh, wait a
minute, you can't be moved by music without words, right?

Roll Over Beethoven indeed.

FakingUpAPortageLaPrairie
entering landslide into Honey' fucking enormous search engine produced 57
matches, quite a few informing one that its an Isobel penned song which was
played (at least) at The Bowlie

SORRY
Adrian "Sheepworrier" Evans, but Sir Cliff made me delete the whole list of
reasons why I think pregnancy is NOT boring

If I Were A Rich Man
I'd nip down to Barcelona for the picnic. Trust the bloody continentals to
hold it at lunchtime, though. No respect for the protestant work ethic & all
that. Have a great time chaps.

BTW Peter, wasn't Kate Bush's first album recorded with Dave Gilmour's
money, or in his studio or something? Wicked link if the latter, as trumpet
maestro Mick Cooke recently played a session for the Fannies album in....

Dave Gilmour's studio.

Honey MIA?
That illness stuff is just cover. See the real reason why (where?) Honey has
had his head down at

http://www.missprint.org/sinister/things/BritneyFarm.html

where strange things appear between Britney's legs. Droit du Seigneur or
somesuch.

Bye Bye,

David Moore
Chelmsford, UK