Sinister: what were you doing on your knees in the first place?

FakingUpARampage at xxx.com FakingUpARampage at xxx.com
Thu Jul 13 03:15:28 BST 2000

rob asked :

>  Any suggestions for name?
>  Something better than Being Other People probably.

sorry, but... what about 'the lazy line painters'?  or 'the younger
generation', if everyone in the band is alot younger then the actual b&s-ers.
  then again,  everyone in the band would prolly be on here.. sinister could
work too.

people were talking about the field mice...   i cant find the 'where'd you
learn to kiss that way' comp anywhere!!  does anyone know any online ordering
places that has it?  i've been having really bad luck finding cds latley.. i
complained about not being able to find legal man.. and still havent gotten
to the store where it supposedly is.. cos i cant beeping drive.  argh.

martin said :

> Beyond the Sunrise is NOT crap; neither is it a B&S song. It's a GW song
>  which would sound better on IC's new LP. I reckon it sounds more like Lee
>  Hazelwood than Scott Walker though.

thats an intesting point!!! would there be so much chatter about it were it
just a gentle waves song?  or would people just say 'oh, its isobel... its
alright'...   i have a feeling i prolly would.  i hold b&s up to a higher
standard than other bands, save for the pumpkins.

thankyou to everyone who told me what 'landslide' is all about..  but special
thanks to david moore for not knowing it off the top of his head and looking
in honey's archives... and then he made a cute lil change to my s/n... tho i
dont know what it means and maybe i should be insulted.   they scare me.. by
the way. the archives i mean.  not name changes.  but  they're all massive
and such. and i never seem to actually find what i'm looking for, even tho i
remember the exact post and what it said, just not when or who or anything
that could be handy.

i believe it was carsmile steve.. but i'm not positive.. told me the error of
my ways in asking that sinister be spelt right at the bottom.. so, yes.. i'm
a brat, shoot me.. i'm sorry, honey ignore me.  not to imply that you were
paying attention in the first place since you are sick after all and prolly
cant be bothered with all this.. , but everyone knows what i mean. :)

by the way, i agree with chris that there will be a large group of american
dissidents to canada... i think i'll be one of them, please and thankyou.

i'm going to complain to everyone about what happened today/yesterday.

i have horses.  i horse show.  its a large part of my life.

however, it seems that recently i have been sucking at what i do with the
horses.
yesterday my horse, after being a total shit while i was trying to exercise
him and actually lying down during,  ran out of his stall when i put him back
and out of the barn.  i caught him while he was eating a piece of grass and
brought him back in.

later that evening, right before i was going to bed i got a call from the
woman who owns the barn telling me that my horse was colicing (tummy ache)
and to come over.

so i do.  and i walk him around in circles for 2 hours.  which i dont mind.

however, what i do mind is that its all blamed on me.

and now, i miss my show tomorrow.  so i still show on saturday, but not
tomorrow.

and everyone thinks i'm a total idiot.  which is even worse.  so i'm sad.

and i'll shut up now.

xoxo
Jes