Sinister: can't breathe with these words in my mouth

LunaLilly at xxx.com LunaLilly at xxx.com
Thu Jul 13 18:00:53 BST 2000

Yes..hi.

   I face a challenge of trying to get something accomplished. I am in my
pj's and it is ofcourse noon. I can't have caffeine for 2 days....I have on
day left. All because of this damn screening thing I have to do tomorrow. How
the hell does caffeine affect whether I am physically fit enough to be a
human lab rat? Oh well. I hate Pink Floyd. I really like Flin Flon...does
anyone else? No one here has heard of them. Like I am shocked. I live in
Nebraska for god's sake. Not all that bad....but a bit top 40. Poor me. So I
liked that story someone sent about the cows running to the otherside of the
field at sunset. I like to talk to cows too. All animals really make good
friends. Even bears and snakes. But I can just see the cows frolicking and it
sounds all to cute. Isn't it sad to see them in there natural habitat though
and how they do like to frolic and nurture there babies? And then to know
that someone will be eating them? sniff sniff. Oh enough of that. I am a
hypocrite because I bought this lovely vintage leather coat and I simply
can't wait for the months to turn cool. And also I am going to be in Glasgow
and I want to know if it's true about Stuart working in a church. (that was
my B&S content) Oh and I will say that I think Sarah is much better than
Isobelle. By miles. And my fave song on the new album is Woman's Realm. Does
anyone care though? Also a very warm thank you to those who responded to my
last email of sadness. I am not all that better but it was so good to feel
the kindness of strangers. I am sorry if I haven't responded yet. I will. Ok
enough.

Much love to most of you if not all
Olivia