Sinister: Yikes! My Posts are ..dare i say..crap..

DelyM2 at xxx.com DelyM2 at xxx.com
Fri Jul 14 04:35:02 BST 2000

I saw a very young boy today with his sister and mother. They were crossing from the parking lot to the mall.   (sounds exciting enough, eh?)   so anyway..the young boy had this big bad video camera in his hand. he was all smiles video taping his mom and sister looking all sister and mom like whilst trying to get him out of the path of traffic.   It was nice to see such a young kid having so much fun making his first indie movie.   (i say first to add to the drama of this post)

PS: B&S