Sinister: is this why you get beaten up in england

Rickbozard at xxx.com Rickbozard at xxx.com
Fri Jul 14 06:30:31 BST 2000

Okay kids, what the hell is going on? Since a flutter of worthwhile posting
that occoured when there was actual belle and sebastian activity taking
place, this list has been degenerating into pathetic, post-ironic mush. You
people have been talking about pink floyd for christ's sake! Why don't we
just start some grand forum on Styx? At least this prog rock nonsense is a
break from the pathetic, whiny diary pieces that comprise the rest of the
list. The posts often seem like overdrawn carictures of the sort of whiny
loser that detractors view belle and sebastian fans as being. And frankly,
when you start having b+s dreams, it's high time to commit suicide. I
encourage a ban on non-b+s related material (and no, slipping b+s into your
pathetic storys about crying at the supermarket doesn't count). I'd be
perfectly willing to lift the ban if someone were to submit a well written,
interesting piece that didn't have anything to do with actual news about b+s.
However if recent trends continue you whiny bastards would be banned for life.