Sinister: Is it just me or am I sensing a little hostility? Re:is this why you get beaten

RythSoul at xxx.com RythSoul at xxx.com
Fri Jul 14 07:15:17 BST 2000

Wow...i think someone needs to get some action? What do you all think? The
whole time I was reading Mr. Bozard's mail I couldn't help but wonder how
someone could be so pissed off about a few little posts dropped off in his
mailbox each day. Hey Rick...I think it's called anger management classes my
friend. I mean come on..suggesting someone commit suicide because of a few
dreams...whoa...taking it a little far there, don't ya' think.

I mean I will admit, When i first read people were having b&s dreams I
thought it was a little kooky, a little bit strange, but hey..i don't think
anyone should die because of it.  maybe that's just me though, i don't know.
After a while I started to enjoy reading them. what else am i going to spend
my time doing? after all, i have no life. that is what you think of us, right
RIck?
But hey, that's cool...everyone is entitled to their own opinion and all that
bullshit.

oh yeah. i almost forgot. the other night I had the strangest dream that i
was running through a meadow with stu d.
oh no..i just slit my wrists. damn it to hell.

later kids-
lissa