Sinister: is this why you get beaten up in england

jay declan63 at xxx.com
Fri Jul 14 07:21:57 BST 2000

i don't believe anyone has forced you read this or be here, nor have they given you dictatorial power.  you have every right to not
like what's being discussed and to disregard me and anybody else, we all do, but you yourself are being a stereotype american
conservative guy asshole in complaining about "whiny candyass limeys".  i've found this list to be quite friendly and warm, and if i
don't want to read someone's story, i'll skip it.  if i just want to know about what B&S are doing, i'll ask jeepster.  nothing
annoys me more on mailing lists than the guy that only speaks up to bitch and alienate everybody else, maybe it gives you a warm
feeling of superiority.  oh, i'm sorry, am i making stereotypical assumptions?  do you think people are going to agree with you if
you insult them?  your ranting is just as solipsistic as you accuse others of being, and it's boring and unoriginal.  go ahead and
voice your opinion, you don't have to be a dick about it.

jay