Sinister: le plage de st tropez

ineffable mindmonkey1 at xxx.com
Fri Jul 14 10:35:10 BST 2000

Dear all,

I've been a bit tardy with e-mails this week, but felt obliged firstly to
recommend the Army of Lovers song that I've put in the 'subject' and
secondly, in my professional opinion Monsignor Bozard's anger tells us more
about him than it does us.  Chill out babe - its just pop music and knda
meant to be fun.

'Monkey