Sinister: Tea and biscuits please

Totchie Molotchie molotchie at xxx.com
Fri Jul 14 12:01:19 BST 2000

Hello people

This is another 'i'm just out the nursery' post, so if you are expecting
something amazingly witty please delete.

Anyhow, i'm having a dilemma as to whether to come to the London Picnic
(thanks to Elena for answering Q's though).  Prob is i've been really ill
this week (meaning this morning has been spent reading 1000's of emails -
got eyeache so deleted about 500 sorry!) So i don't know if i have the
stamina to do the whole travel to london on my own with no friends to meet
people i don't know on my own thing.  Yes, i'm emphasising the on my own
bit!  Just for the record i do have friends but they don't do the B&S thing
so much as me.

So (assuming i make it) if you see a girl with a little miss naughty bag
with black (ish) hair looking scared that will be me.  All 'hellos' greatly
appreciated.

Also Elena (if u have a mo) please email me a description of yourself so i
don't go round the pub asking random people if they're sinister and getting
kicked out for being strange!

Um B&S content ....  First fell in love with them when i heard LLPJ and
since then it's been a steady warm feeling that makes me smile whatever they
do.  Not sure of fave song but in the whole Beyond Sunrise/Electric
Renaissance debate my vote goes to E R sorry but Beyond S just drags me to
the floor and sits on me so i can't breathe. That's a bit dramatic but you
get the message.

Ok i'm going to get tea and biscuits now

love and lemons           Totchie xxx