Sinister: Being not nice

Chris Paluch keleidoscopic at xxx.com
Fri Jul 14 12:26:53 BST 2000

Helle Sinister People and "rick"

>From what I remember diary pieces are what the list is
all about.  You should have read the web page before
you signed up for the list.  The Sinister list is
legendary because it is a list as devoted to Belle and
Sebastian as well as each others lives.  Yes I to
think the Pink floyd thing was silly, but I also
believe that this list would honestly be alot less
intresting if it where not for those so called whiney
diary pieces.  You are a disgrace to us American Twee
people rick...which probably does not really amount to
much.
If you do not like the diary pieces quit complaining
and just unsubscribe...my freinds who did not like
that aspect of the list did so.
This is a list on how Belle and sebastian has an
impact on our lives...it is a fantics page that
focuses not only one the band but the lives
fanatics...
It is kinda shedding light on how highly personal
songs mean to other people....it is not just a music
list, sinister is a reflection of the people on the
list, as much as the Belle and Sebastian songs are
reflections in people in their lives.  The list is to
discuss B&S, but also to discuss why exactly we relate
to B&S, and maybe just show a little bit of our souls.
Everybody who has been on the list for more than a few
months knows this, even some people in the nursery
know this, and maybe that is why they joined the list.
 Sinister is going against the grain in its own way by
being the way it is, it is several great stories with
only one thing in common, and that is Belle and
Sebastian.  The list is Grate the way it is, sorry to
respond  to this a bit late Sinister people.

Chris

=====
The sole member of the Lost Letter Society
A society dedicated to turtle lovers everywhere.
Http://www.mp3.com/LostLetterSociety