Sinister: 6 minutes actually

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Fri Jul 14 12:55:43 BST 2000

Okay, a seven minuter, as lunch and P!U!B! calls.

I woke up dead perky today, then got my usual bollocking or seven for being
shit at my job. Then I got a two-letter letter from Lucy, sold my shares in
lastminute.com (Jesus, what was I thinking?) and drank the cup of coffee
which felt rather safe, so I drank it all, and now I'm moving at three times
the speed of light cos I can't handle caffeine.

I'm dead excited about the picnic tomorrow. I might even wear my orange
sweater. It's dead nice. Apparently tangerine is in this season. Though at
the moment this season appears to be winter. Hold on, that's not as
parochial a comment as it may sound - apparently the eastern seaboard and
Western Europe are both suffering from the same stagnant weather system
which has twisted itself into a shape that it can't get out of. So while
it's shit for all of us, it's bloomin' gorgeous south of Greenland. Boo.

As for tomorrow's (London) picnic (weather update: 20 degrees, sun poking
from behind cloud) - PLEASE don't let anyone get put off by the weather, or
even the fact big gay Martin is going to be there - meeting people is the
lifeblood of this list, and if you're lucky you could go for a snog too!
Anyway, say hello - I'll be the pasty balding one. I'm a fox too, you know.

Tra la la,
Mark xxx

Props to SGS for being the bomb :-)

HIT Entertainment PLC
5th Floor, Maple House
141-150 Tottenham Court Road
LONDON, W1P 9LL
Tel: +44 (20)7 554 2500
Fax: +44 (20)7 388 9321

The contents of this e mail from HIT Entertainment PLC are
confidential and intended for the addressee only.  If you are not
the intended recipient you must not copy or further distribute
this e mail; please notify us by telephone on 020 7224 1717, and
delete the e mail from your computer.

This e mail has been checked by our anti-virus system before leaving us;
we accept no responsibility for the e mail and any attachments once they
leave us.

www.hitentertainment.com

www.bobthebuilder.org