Sinister: Take my hand and off we stride...la la la la la la la la...

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Fri Jul 14 13:29:34 BST 2000

Hewwo,

Ok, bad subject line I know.

Only two days 'till I go on holiday! Yay!

My copy of Nalda Said arrived in the town bookshop today, but, through
extrordinary willpower, I'm not opening it 'till I get on the plane. Well,
maybe just a peek...

My ex boyfriend (yes I have one) phoned me up this morning, all angry.
Apparently he met some girl over the internet called Jenny, who's 14, and he
thinks it's me trying to take the wind up him. Well, I mean, it is me, and
it's really funny, because he's a moke, but that didn't stop me being
indignant at him. He phoned up yelling "does the name Jenny mean anything to
you?" and I said "yes, it sort of does, because it's my name". Then he
started doing the whole detective thing at me reeling off all the reasons why
it might be me, but most of the reasons were all wrong and flawed, but I
couldn't say, because if I did he'd guess it was me. God, I'm evil...

Today, I'm going into town, not least because my dad's given me a fiver to
get rid of me. He says it's for food, but I always forget to eat, so really
it's for books.

I'm going to wear my purple hat, and screw the hard kids. Well, not actually,
because that would just be yucky, but you know what I mean. It's the one with
a bow on it.

No B&S 'till 2001. But that's ages away! I'll be 15 by then (ooh, imagine me
at 15 - that's ancient!). You know what would be really shady? If they only
played over 18's places. They don't gel with me, I'd have to hid under a nice
legal sinisterine's cardigan, so the door-people wouldn't see me. And try not
to mention my age in front of the staff, like I did at the glasgow pub-nic.

All my friends are on holiday, and most of them come back when I go away. How
moke-ish is that? That's why I'm now living in the library. Yeah, the books
are my friends, they like me...

Oh, libraries. I forgot, I haven't been to the sini-ville site for ages, and
I'm the librarian there.

Noddy juice is grate. Especially orange flavour. Juice tastes much better if
there's a picture of Noddy and Big Ears on the carton. Noddy alcohol would be
grater than grate.

I'm off now,

Hugs,
Jen