Sinister: NoOnE's LiTtLe GirL...(full version)

velocity farewell velocity_girl_is at xxx.uk
Fri Jul 14 13:32:34 BST 2000

Hello again...
I'm so so sorry about that post!! even though it must
have seemed a bit surealistic... grrrr... I clicked on
*send* by accident... what can I say? I made a total
fool out of myself once more...anyway... there we go
again...

First of all I'd like to second my dear Magda and say
that no, we shouldn't talk on the list about the
list..
so please, if there's something you wanna tell
someone, criticise them or whatever, keep it off
list...
Time's been quite hard for me lately... I had a broken
arm and shattered dreams and lots of other not so
pleasant stuff...
But I won't bug you with all my misfortunes...
I can't believe the Pink floyd thread... I remember
when I was little my unkle had this record with a
photo of a burning man shaking hands with another
burning man... that was a PF record - I cannot
remember the title - which'd caused me horrible
nightmares for a while... I have nothing else to say
about PF... I've always thought Syd barrett was a
genious, but I could never listened to his music...
sorry fellow TVPs fans!

stars (starry sarah) said:
> Can we have a TV Personalities thread now, please? <

and then Ian Rolfe:
> and i say why not?
> I know where Kriss Akabusi lives- just down the road
> in fact.
> Oh yeah and Lewis from Inspecotor Morse lives a > >
couple of villages away.

which made me laugh as I thought Dan Treacy would
really appreciate this...

Brian P. (AKA McMcMc) said:
happened to Dan Treacy? Last I heard he disappeared >
> off the face of the Earth!
> Was it just a fitting stunt, or did he really go > >
missing? Did they
> find him?
Brian, that wasn't a fitting stunt...he dissapeared
last summer forgetting his suitcase in the cherry red
offices... and he was found some months after that
somewhere in London... I think in a second hand record
shop or something...

Stephen Carsmile - bless him - have us all trying to
find these unbelievable lyrics from 90s pop songs...
I found an Aqua one and a Fugees one... and some
others... incredible...
Please, kick his sorry b**, tomorrow at the picnic...
I miss honeyboobles so much... honeyinnids, I'm trying
to write a nice fairytale for you... you'll get to
wear all beautiful dresses and pretty little hats,
with veils for your night outfits etc... and you can
have Spooka-Dee-Loops too to escort you at your
dances...
Don't give her more haggis than she can handle tho'
please...
I'm so dissapointed as I will miss all my friends at
the Magnetic Fields' gig on the 25th July in London...
Furthermore, I've already had tickets for the gig for
a while now (thanks Paul!), which makes my missing it
even worse..
well, it's OK as my darling Elena can have them...
she's making "tiny cucumber sandwiches" right now
whilst singing Jeff Buckley tunes at the same time...
How cute can that be?
I want to send a huge hug to my friend Jules Markham
and promise her I'm going to email soon...
Once upon a time, there was a little girl... and then
the story ends......
take care
hugs
Vel