Sinister: boybandbaiting

cbrown2 at xxx.com cbrown2 at xxx.com
Fri Jul 14 14:17:48 BST 2000

Afternoon chaps and chapesses.

Has someone from here been having a go at lovely young Ronan as I've just seen
this on the nme site:

Action is taken after the Boyzone singer is sent a reportedly "sinister"
e-mail...

Whoever it is be careful, he's got armed rozzers looking after him, but good
luck anyhow.  Hmmm picnic, I am still in
 two minds as I'm not feeling particularly sociable at present and would hate to
 be talked about as the bloke who turned up
and just grouched at people.

Last night I was in a pub on the Thames and loads of war plane type things were
flying over, I thought they might be going to
finish off the Queen's mum before she did the Ton, no such luck I'm afraid so it
 looks like Englands going to be full of jingoistic
types saying things like "gawd bless 'er she stayed in London during the blitz
you know??"

I may as well put in my tuppence worth on Pink floyd while I'm here, in days
past I must admit I listened to them and didn't find
it altogether unpleasant but that seems to have worn off a little as I found an
old tape a while ago tried to listen and found
it very tricky indeed.  Mind you it's like Markc said the other day, all us old
types have probably got a few musical
skeletons in their closet (scritti politti anyone???  ohh I did have a liking
for them when I was much thinner than I am now)

Anyhoo I'm going for now as I've actually got to do some work for a change as
I'm leaving early today just because I can.

Ta ta my lovelies

Chris

PS haikus are the new rock and roll

PPS I managed to get through a whole mail without a rant at that frightfully
aggressive American chappie.....DOH!