Sinister: songs for children

sophie harris sophiesea at xxx.com
Fri Jul 14 14:23:11 BST 2000

heya chickabees

justa little hallo to say a coupla things -
probably v. unsurprisingly, but -  mister wotsit, re your little outburst...
firstly, call me a bit naive and stuff, but i don't understand why youwant
to be on the list if you dont want to be part of it? i really dont'.  i
mean, of *course* i want to know newsy b&s stuff, but like jay said earlier,
you can go to jeepy for that...
for me, i love sinister precisely *because* it touches my heart to hear
about other peoples' days / trials and tribs and all that -  i *love* we can
all talk about little thought clouds, or that i now know what apple butter
is, or crayzee little things like when people say 'oh i was walking through
soho' or suchlike, and i think, but *i* was walking through soho today...
etc. that kind of thing.
and then pixiedusstyladykaren's hello, and dreams and malrky of all
sorts....
i may be soppy but i'm not daft.... uummmmmm.... t'ra for now then

love and lemoncurd
xs

'there'll be icicles and birthday cakes
and sometimes there'll be sorrow...'