Sinister: hey you what's that sound?

amy_jackson0 amy_jackson0 at xxx.uk
Fri Jul 14 18:32:20 BST 2000

morning chaps

okay, so it's actually the afternoon/early evening, but i remember mark and
lard saying it in the mornings on the radios before i went to school, it's
stuck in my head and i just like it, okay???  good, glad that's sorted.

i've never heard of apple butter.  is it just apple flavoured butter?  okay,
that's probably a daft question, but you get stuff
like.....~thinks~......lemon curd which is the most disgusting stuff on
earth, and i was thinking it's maybe like that......

glad to hear jenowl is going to be the fairy godmother in her school play.
all sinisterines should be someone's fairy godmother (or fairy godfather).
in my school plays, i was a sheep, a french hen (as in the 3 French hens
from that godawful song), a lady called babushka who i think is like a
female santa or something and i was Macduff in Macbeth.  at my school, it
was always the popular, pretty girls that got the starring roles, i was
always pushed to the side of the stage or at the back, the excuse was  "oh
amy, you're tall, everyone will see you".  yeah, right....  hte pretty girls
could never act anyway, they just wandered on and fluffed their lines, then
smiled meekly at a passing camcorder and the audience would go "aaw, isn't
she lovely!" and no one would laugh or anything.  grr.

i went to t in the park avec Monsieur Jason Andreas and Fuzzylugs
*giggle*...(he's gonna hate me for saying that, heh heh heh).....there was a
big gang of our non-sinister friends there too, and a good time was had by
all. Hellos to Jarvis, who got a free Matrix-style mobile phone (for the
day) and a hospitality pass, simply for being a junior-journo (some guys
have all the luck...)  and hi to sweetie, cheers for the love hearts, i'm so
glad
i saw muse!!!  was grate/great, 'cept that i didn't see looper cos i
couldn't get
a weekend pass, only a sunday one, grrr.... tho nothing on earth could beat
the
time myself and jason met chris geddes after the looper gig at king tuts,
such a
softly spoken young man, he looked quite daunted by his legions of
fans...*smile*   and i'm losing my voice, which isn't so
great, but it makes me sound kinda husky, and i've heard that boys find that
a Good Thing.  will phone jason and find out.

ho hum

am feeling very happy at the moment, a lot happier than i've been in a long
time, and y'know what?

it's great!

i want a glasgow picnic too, maybe in september/october? or maybe a winter
picnic, when it's all snowy and icy and sparkly and we can wander through
kelvingrove park in the glittery snow talking about intelligent stuff,
eating jam and scones and drinking cream teas.  or we could do the whole
Christmas thing, where we annoy the Santa's in the shops and sit on his knee
and tell him we want an arab strap for Xmas.

"Hello little girl, have you been good this year?"
"Nope.  But that won't matter cos guess what I want for a present..."

Oh dear.

what is the fuss with harry potter?   my brother is obsessed with the
books,but i tried to read one of them and i just could not get into it, i
thought it was bobbins.  oh well, they are written for kids after
all.....

i'm off,
amy xxxx