Sinister: Loneliness of the Middle London Liver

Kenneth P Y Chu kpc98c at xxx.UK
Fri Jul 14 20:08:52 BST 2000

Hi all,

I've found an Internet Cafe in London so I thought I'll drop by to say
hi, cos that's what I really really want.  I haven't been reading all
of the posts, sorry :-)  but I have got them all saved on a computer
disk, even tho I'm not a marketing analyst, but I *am* an angel :-)

I will now tell you about my exciting adventures in London..

WORKING
Working in a rather big investment bank in Liverpool Street, which is
all big and cool and stuff, and gets paid quite a bit, and they hosted
a party for us and gave us loads of beer for free!  Which is good.

LONDON UNDERGROUND
is the biggest mile of moo ever!  It's horrid and keeps stoping and has
no seat for sitting and makes me fall over when I'm standing AND it smells
of wee all the time!

Also, I remember reading someone's post (sorry I can't remember who you
are..) about this thing in France where beggars go on trains to give a
speech in return for cash.  It looks like the London division of beg.com
have now adopted the strategy too!

It never seemed to work tho.. I planned loads of excuses the best one
being "Sorry but I'm poorer than you - I'm a student" (which actually
would have been a lie cos I was getting paid loads) but the guys normally
just walk right past me!

PICNIC
Picnic is tomorrow and I CAN'T WAIT, the sinister world can now see the
sublime skills of Ken "Kenedine Kedane" Chu in his full football glory.
It best not rain tomorrow cos I never lied when I was 17. (Honest!)

I have to go now, see you all sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon....

Postcards and Redbulls!!!
Ken
P.S. : I am not really sure if a person who lives is a "Liver" either!