Sinister: big apology and small pennsylvanian towns

Walrus1972 at xxx.com Walrus1972 at xxx.com
Sat Jul 15 17:55:18 BST 2000

i had a witty opener. mourn it's death.

anyway,i finally didn't skip over pee on the sunrise last night. all in all
it still makes me feel like a latchkey child.  but stu m(i'm guessing,in the
background) has a complete gregorian chant moment. it really kills me.  and
the bit at the end where the guitar gets twangy...very wizard of oz i think.

i listened to waiting for the moon to rise closely for the first time too.
whoever said they prefer sarah over isobel,i agree i think. isobel is too
innocent sounding,and sarah looks like she understands. plus,the 'the days
are long where i come form' part does something to me.

anyone live in new bloomfield,pennsylvania? just a shot in the dark. i'll
meet you somewhere wednesday the 19th.

i found a yes record in my basement today. big coincidence. my parents were
closet prog-rockers. they've also got dark side of the moon down there. i
swiped their police records in a fit of shame and left.

danielle
i will NOT have electric men rubbing against my walls