Sinister: Has anyone seen my keys?

Robert Brennan rob_brennan at xxx.uk
Sun Jul 16 19:17:01 BST 2000

Oh it's okay, they're here.

Ow my head... Top quality brains-in-a-vice hangover
this morning after yesterday's booze and hill-climbing
fest.  Thanks to everyone I met for making me welcome
and apologies to anyone I offended as the lager demons
gradually took over my mind and body.  Sorry I wasn't
up for the football but my only use to any team would
be to startle and confuse the opposition with my
complete lack of apparent skill or aptitude for the
game.

How scary is it when you get on the tube to go home
'cos you live about 60 miles away and a complete
stranger says they recognise you and has enough
supporting information to back up their claim?
Freaked me out I can tell you.  Still have no idea who
they were as any details they gave me have now
vanished from my chemical-soaked mind.

Love to you all...

Robster