Sinister: would the real andy capps pls stand up...

adventures as an angel angel_blackwell at xxx.com
Mon Jul 17 16:28:21 BST 2000

well, me and my three brain cells thought we'd say hello this morning.
i would first like to appologize publicly to redgeisha...i went to xmen all
dressed up in my new b&s tshirt (the purple ampersand ones are huge btw) and
found the right bar for vanity fair and everything...but i was early, 11.30
and couldn't find you, got extremely shy and left...
i love my new b&s tshirt, me and the 3 brain cells forgot we ordered it, so
boom...we opened my mailbox and there it was.
so b&s are busy boys and girls now aren't they...maybe gentle waves will
come here and play...isobel on a little promo tour...we won't poison you
this time, promise. i think isobel is loverly...i have her picture as my
desktop wallpaper at work, and she gets lot's of compliments...
funny thing happened at the fringe on saturday night...i went to this
excellent fringe festival play called Perfect Strangers, but it had a little
surprise for me, nudity...i felt like i was 13 or something. as a flamingly
gay manboy, i rarely come into contact with real boobs, and these were in
fact real and pendulous. my maturity went out the door, and i don't know
why...how embarrassing...that and my little bald man's tummy doing
somersaults during the silent ending...
well, i hope everyone's picnics go well...i wish we could have them, but
with the current policing trend we'd prolly get arrested for loitering...our
loverly parks are pretty much open air campgrounds for quite intelligent
squeegee kids...
ummm...yeah bye.
a.